Global Intellectual Property Convention (GIPC) is India's most attended conference designed for in-house IP counsels and innovators to interact with IP attorneys from around the world to discuss best practices and solutions to maximise the value of their innovation and IP. Also GIPC is a forum to introduce, share, protect and commercialise your precious ideas.
Over span of 9 years, since 2009 more than 2000 delegates have participated from over 50 countries.
Listen, Learn, Get inspired.
Full-day Events with Awesome Speakers
- Navigating Connected Cars : Data Protection
- Driverless Cars: IP disputes in the offing?
- Patents and standards in the Auto industry
- Digitalization and Challenges to legitimate access to copyrighted contents to the public
- Movie remakes and the Copyright question
- Dissecting IP issues of Television Production
- Decoding the pirate economy in the Interconected World: From Noise to Action
IP issues in the IoT standardization
- How IoT will effect the Future of Litigation
- Patrick C. Keane, Executive Shareholder, Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney
- Dr. Stephan Wolke, Head of IP & Services, Thyssenkrupp AG
- Is IP standing in the way of a Green Planet?
- Managing intellectual property rights in cross-border clean energy collaboration
- Patent trends in Clean tech industry
- The likely impacts of patenting a clean energy economy
- How to Leverage IP Landscapes to Gain a Competitive Advantage
- Finding the white space in your market
- How does patent analysis support innovation management
- Best practices while conducting a FTO study
- Shielding IP from 3D printing’s paradigm shift
- Will 3d printing usher in the next wave of internet piracy?
- IP strategies for the rise of 3D printing
- How current IP law handles 3D printing?
- IP Concerns about International Transactions in E-Commerce
- Intangible assets and IP valuation: A multi disciplinary perspective
- IP valuation during insolvency issues
- Trade secrets and know how : Unique valuation issues
- Social media : The challenges of an effective trademark protection and enforcement strategies
- Challenging \"Obvious To Try\" During Patent Prosecution
- Efficiency and Transparency through Automation in IP Prosecution
- Conflicts in Patent Prosecution: Avoiding the Ethical Pitfalls
- Narrowing Patent Claims in Reissue: Hedging Your Bets Against Invalidity
- The rise of AI and changing IP standards
- AI and IP: Who owns the rights and the royalties?
- How to Manage Intellectual Property Infringement Litigation Risk
- Hedging risk in patent litigation: litigation funding and insurance
- IP Litigation: Meeting the Challenges of Today\'s Electronic Discovery Environment
- Globalization of technology : Issues in technology transfer and technological capability building
- Creative upstarts and startups : How IP creates opportunities and opens doors?
- Have IP asstes, need money : Role of IP start investment
- Why patents should be part of every start up’s risk mitigation strategy?
Be a part of this great event
They helping us make this event possible.
Beautiful location in the heart of the city
The conference takes place at Sheraton Grand in Bangalore the Garden City, Pub City and Silicon City of India. The hotel is centrally located at Brigade Gateway, which is a premium integrated enclave, with..Read More
The Sheraton Grand Bangalore at Brigade Gateway is 31 kilometres from the airport. Private and public transport to and from the airport is readily available. You may avail the services of an Ola and Uber..Read More
Places of attraction include the world famous ISCKON Temple, the Malleswaram bazaars and the myriad eateries offering authentic South-Indian food made the Bangalore way. Following are..Read More
Be a part of this great event
Get upto date information